How to Protect Your JJ Furniture
Let's get building!
Here you’ll find assembly instructions and care guide to keeping your JJ pieces beautiful.
For the Longest Life with the Least Amount of Cleaning
Your home is an extension of your energy field. Real comfort, visual and physical. Let's take care of it.
Regular Care Will Prolong The Beauty and Longevity
• Bring your cushions inside or move to a protected area when not in use
• Use outdoor furniture covers if you intend to leave them outside
If you are going to leave your cushions out & unprotected:
• Tip and angle your cushions on the seat after use
• Bring your cushions under cover before it rains
• Cushions used under trees should be kept free of natural debris -- the biggest culprit for mildew
• Allow at least 24 hours for wet cushions to dry (never use a hair dryer or steamer on your cushions or put them in the dryer)
• Fluff, flip and rotate your cushions for a fresh and tidy look
Make Cleaning your Cushions Easy
Do you dread cleaning outdoor furniture as much as we do? Here’s the good news: you can prevent or at least delay having to deep clean your cushions with these tried-and-true methods.
• Wipe off your cushions with a damp cloth as needed to remove dirt and debris
• Brush off dirt and wipe up spills immediately to avoid embedded stains
• Never rub, always dab! Blot the stain to withdraw the offending substance
• Spray on a cleaning solution of water and mild soap
• Use a soft bristle brush to clean
• Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric
• Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed and always air dry for at least 24 hours
• Re-treat fabrics regularly throughout the season (303 High Tech Fabric Guard™ recommended)
• If you have to wash, first close all zippers. Machine wash in cold water on the delicate/hand wash cycle with normal amounts of mild laundry detergent. Allow fabric to air dry. Make sure to the re-treat fabric after this type of deep clean.